As a full service provider for the building and construction industry it is important that we represent and support the legitimate needs of all industry participants.
One of the best ways of achieving this is to ensure all participants are armed with the information and knowledge they need to make accurate and informed decisions.
Over the last few months we have launched a number of new initiatives aimed at providing accessible, reliable and easy to understand information.
Some of our more recent achievements have included:
- most recently the launch of the ABCC’s new website
- the launch of our new OnSite mobile app
- re-writing our information and fact sheets in plain English
- reducing red tape through easy to use Workplace Relations Management Plans (WRMPs)
- speedier approvals on assessing Enterprise Agreements
We’ve rethought, restructured and rewritten the website from the ground up, with the needs of our stakeholders as our number one priority.
We have also introduced a new anonymous reporting form, which will allow people to report issues to us confident in their ability to remain anonymous.
All of the changes we have made to improve access to information were based on detailed research, analysing how people access the information they want and most importantly talking to industry participants about their needs.
I hope you find this issue of Industry Update relevant to your needs and I encourage you to visit our new look website.