We encourage you to have a look at our new easier to use website.
What you’ll find next time you visit:
- New site structure - to help you find the resources and information you need quickly and easily.
- New content - including more about wages, entitlements and your rights on site.
- New anonymous reporting - the form allows building industry participants, particularly vulnerable workers and others on site, to report issues.
- New Building Code section
- The Building Code section is now arranged by project stage, so if you’re a contractor, you can jump straight to what you need at each stage of a project.
- It also includes two assessment tools so you can check which Building Code applies to you or find out how to demonstrate your eligibility to tender in just a few clicks.
These changes are the result of user testing and research with a broad range of building industry participants. Thank you to everyone who responded to our callout to participate in research and helped us create a better experience for you next time you visit us.