To help all people understand their rights and responsibilities, we have developed information in a way that is easier to read, uses simple language and pictures to explain what we do and how we can help workers.
We have easier to read information available in English, Arabic, Hazaragi, Korean, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
Easy to read and translated information
- Know your rights - easy read information
- Arabic - العربية (PDF | 2.11MB)
- Traditional Chinese 繁體中文 (PDF |1.6MB)
- Simplified Chinese - 简体中文 (PDF | 1.58MB)
- Hazaragi - هزارگی (PDF | 2.2MB)
- Korean - 한국어 (PDF | 1.43MB)
Talk to us in your language
The Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) provides access to phone and on-site interpreting services in over 150 languages, allowing all workers in the industry to access our information in a language they can understand.
If you speak a language other than English, phone the TIS on 13 14 50 and ask them to phone the ABCC on 1800 003 338. TIS will help you to talk to someone who can help you at the ABCC.