Each year we prepare and publish a Corporate Plan in accordance with section 35(1)(b) of the.
The Corporate Plan is our agency’s principle planning document, and sets out our plan for the four reporting periods ahead.
You can view our current and previous Corporate Plans via the links below.
Current Corporate Plan
The Federal Government had an election commitment to abolish the ABCC and repeal the Building and Construction Industry (Improving Productivity) Act 2016 to provide consistent workplace relations regulation in the federal jurisdiction for employees in all industries. The Government intends to deliver on this commitment by defunding the agency as part of the budget process in October 2022, with legislative repeal to follow.
In these circumstances, having sought advice from both the Department of Employment and Workplace Relations and the Department of Finance on the utility and practicality of publishing a Corporate Plan, the Commissioner has advised the Minister for Finance that he will not be publishing a Corporate Plan for the 4-year reporting period 2022-23 to 2025-26.
The ABCC Corporate Plan 2021-22 is to be taken as the ABCC’s current corporate plan.
Previous Corporate Plans
- ABCC Corporate Plan 2020-21 (PDF - 665 KB | HTML)
- ABCC Corporate Plan 2019-20 (PDF - 2.7 MB | HTML)
- ABCC Corporate Plan 2018-19, for the 2018-19 to 2021-22 reporting periods (PDF – 5.5 MB | HTML)
- ABCC Corporate Plan 2017-18, for the 2017-18 to 2020-21 reporting periods (PDF – 5.5 MB | HTML)
- FWBC Corporate Plan 2016-17, for the 2016-17 to 2019-20 reporting periods (PDF - 3.24 MB | HTML )
- FWBC Corporate Plan 2015-16, for the 2015-16 to 2018-19 reporting periods (Word - 246 KB)